Whatever you guys been doing ain't working!!!! Start fresh. Be open minded. You got a young squad, but that don't mean you have to run them up and down the court like deer. They get so burnt from that and it shows on the defense. Run some freaking plays. Play smarter. This is what's happening run fast, past once, three point try. Sometime you got to slow it down and change it up. You're not coaching the warriors anymore. This is a new squad. Drive the ball, post up, that will open up the perimeter. Attack, get the defense in foul trouble. Even if they struggle with their free throws it puts the other team in a position where they have to switch or back off. Come on this L.A. Lakers basketball !!!!!!!! You need a tough big guy in the center spot, it's getting exposed a lot. With a key post player it will create spacing for the shooters. Check the history. Chamberlin, Kareem, Shaq, Bynum, Gasol. The shooters benefited. Stop being so predictable in a bad way. Get the Black Mamba!!!!! Pay the man, give him the clipboard. Get the ring

they need to let Luke go at the all star break=

let the guy who coached and won rookie summer league

have a shot-No way Magic spends $300M in

off season and lets Luke continue to learn on the job

Sounds good. The players did seem to like that guy and he has more passion than Luke, Luke is washed, just a puppet. They need a new captain of the ship because it's drifting. Let's go Lakers!!!!!! 

I understand the frustration, I have my own issues with Luke but come on, let the SPL coach take over the team just like that, are you kidding me?

Luke is not taking any FT shots, or and 3pt shots. He makes them practice hard but a lot of it is the failure of MGT to hire the best shooting coaches out there. 

Yes, they have been playing poor defense lately but most of it IMO, is the bi-product of frustrated young players. They miss a ton of shots, feet get a little heavier. 

The next several games with a healthy team facing the Hawks, Kings, Pacers etc should be a better gauge. Not without Lonzo and other players missing. 

The next couple games are definitely gonna be crucial. We'll see if any changes happen for the better.