KMB

Lonzo Ball is a Bust

Semi good passing and a bad shooter...I vote for a Bust. To early to tell, Not...ugh bad draft choice. 

He's already a bust for me..too soft

I'm tired of what I'm seeing..hope he would turn that "u" to "e" and be the b"e"st rookie in his class.

Edited by duo22

10 hours ago, KMB said:

The Pre-Draft hype sure does not meet the expectations that's for sure. 

I think it's too early to tell. He just turned 20... Walton is limiting his minutes. I don't think we see until next season earliest.

Lonzo brings the cash flow to the arena. He is showtime, I got faith in him. He needs to believe in himself, you got people rooting for you. Don't hang your head, don't let your team or fans or opponents see any sign of discouragement, they feed on it. Give them that fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! 

WTF? Every NBA player who has commented on Lonzo has said what a great talent he is. Every coach and every executive have likewise agreed that he's a big-time talent. But they all know nothing, right? You, sitting in your mom's basement with zero NBA experience know much better, right? And even though it's tremendously obvious the difference in the team without him, you don't notice that. So, after 30 NBA games, you can tell, when all these professionals evidently cannot, that Lonzo is a bust.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight. 

Are these the folks who thought Anthony Brown was the second coming of Kobe, and that the Lakers should have drafted Okafor? Probably.

Jeebus.

Looks like someone stocked up on a whole pallet of HATERADE from Costco.  Relax Hitler it's gonna be OK. Jesus loves you. 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jmoney805 said:

Looks like someone stocked up on a whole pallet of HATERADE from Costco.  Relax Hitler it's gonna be OK. Jesus loves you. 

What are you, 12? All the things you could have posted, and that's the thing that made it up through all your filters. You could have disagreed and pointed out NBA talent who thinks Lonzo isn't so great, or you could have agreed and talked about how much different the Lakers are without Zo, or you could have posted some analysis and stats to either agree or disagree. But no. Of all the things you could have posted, or posted nothing at all, that's the best you could come up with, and you thought, "Oh yeah, I absolutely must post THAT!" Says much more about you than about me, that's for sure.

Edited by OG Dana

No way is Lonzo a bust.  He's going to grow and his overall game looks good.  His shot is already getting better.  And the Lakers do seem to play better with him.  Give him time and I think he's going to be great. 

• Like 1

Since LaVar opened his mouth...... The Lakers are 3-0 The Cavs got blown out in back to back games (loss by 28 points & 34 Points) The Thunder are 0-3 (with a loss to the Suns) The Pelicans are 1-2 (loss to Memphis/AD is hurt again......)

I'm glad the Lakers are on a roll in the right direction, maybe he did something to light a fire under some peoples butts by really putting a spot light on the whole thing, either way I am not giving up on the playoffs

I've been worried about Lonzo since his pops started smackin his lips about Lonzo being a Laker.  I didn't see it at UCLA and I don't see it now.  He may be a good player but is he the answer to our long term future???  I'm not convinced or even excited.  He does seem soft to me.  I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because even Kobe had his rookie issues.  BUT... Kobe was exciting and you could see his future.

Lonzo Ball - the clock is ticking...

Yup all eyes on him, he starting to show signs of being injury prone, he needs to beef up and focus on strength and conditioning, also a little more wisdom. I hope he gets the advice that he needs to play smarter and not go out there like a bumper car.