Not a new subject, but I wish everyone would take a chill pill and quit dismissing Lonzo as a bust before he even plays half of his rookie season! What is this, 12 games in... He's willing, he's coachable, he IS TRYING TO IMPROVE HIS SHOT! It's not ALL just shooting. He's CONTRIBUTING assists, rebounds and gets a couple of blocks & steals too. Give him time to find his legs and his confidence again, don't beat him up already!!!

On 11/11/2017 at 2:05 PM, Wendy said:

Not a new subject, but I wish everyone would take a chill pill and quit dismissing Lonzo as a bust before he even plays half of his rookie season! What is this, 12 games in... He's willing, he's coachable, he IS TRYING TO IMPROVE HIS SHOT! It's not ALL just shooting. He's CONTRIBUTING assists, rebounds and gets a couple of blocks & steals too. Give him time to find his legs and his confidence again, don't beat him up already!!!

I totally agree, but in the meantime, the Houston Rockets do not need Chris Paul, we should try to get him, he would be a great mentor to A.Ball

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:08 AM, The Bagwan said:

I totally agree, but in the meantime, the Houston Rockets do not need Chris Paul, we should try to get him, he would be a great mentor to A.Ball

Going to argue that Houston is going to want to keep Chris Paul. 

Bad Defender, Bad Shooter - Can Lonzo grow uh maybe time will tell - so far he has not lived up the the hype Magic Johnson portrayed him to be....

He's getting better as his confidence grows and his Daddy stays away, he looked good against the Warriors, anyway we'll see!

On 12/15/2017 at 2:19 PM, KMB said:

Bad Defender, Bad Shooter - Can Lonzo grow uh maybe time will tell - so far he has not lived up the the hype Magic Johnson portrayed him to be....

On 12/10/2017 at 6:12 AM, Metta's Elbow said:

Going to argue that Houston is going to want to keep Chris Paul. 

The way they are playing now, I totally agree!