KMB

Alonzo Bust ??

So far he has not impressed me...to early yhea, to early to tell.. how many games do we wait ? Another Darvish ? 

So far through  the first thirteen games I don't believe Zo has performed as well as we anticipated. As good as he is we expected more. However, so far he has out performed Kobes' first season by a long shot.

As an example, in the first thirteen, Zo has been in the top stats in every game except one (Pistons).

Points    Rebounds  Assists

Clippers          3               9           4                   Wizards      6, 8, 10              Pistons       n/a               Grizzlies       9, 5, 9             Bucks       19, 12, 13   TD   (Youngest ever TD)

Suns             29           11           9     DD          Raptors      5, 7, 6                Blazers      0, 3, 4             Celtics        9, 5, 6

Pelicans          8              8          13                   Jazz           9, 2, 4                 Nets          6, 5, 7            Wizards     10, 8, 8

Just look at Brandans first season compared to Zos'. Do we think Brandon is worth keeping and playing? How about Kobe? Did Kobe turn out to be worth the patience?

It's too early to tell, but I'm happy with his assists and rebounds, but not a fan of scoring. Give him a year and I think we can get back on this thread and talk the matter again.

To anyone questioning Lonzo’s Game must not recognize what game is. You have NBA coaches     and superstar players praising this kids game and yet we continue to have armchair players doubting the ability. If he was scoring 5 more points a game all would be saying he is the next one up.

I suppose it is human nature to criticize people. It seems as though most people seem do it. However, they probably don't criticize or judge themselves like they do others or they would not be on this Forum. It seems as though many people have not learned the motto that you "praise in public and criticize in private". For all of those "Lakers fans" who like to believe they know as much or more than Luke, Magic, or Rob  on how a team should be managed or run could maybe profit by practicing that motto. I suppose that these "Zo" critics spend their entire lives criticizing others but not themselves. Maybe they are all graduates of the "Charles Barkley" school of critics.

He’s a rookie! The reason Phil didn’t play em is they aren’t ready for the big stage yet but he has done well passing pace and defense his shot will be straight by next season. He’ll get stronger and get coached up as will all these guys you all are expecting way too much, check his stats on court he makes the team go!