Jmoney805

LONZO PLEASE WORK ON LAY UPS, MIDRANGE, Stop being passive. Go for the dunk!!!

I'm a big Lonzo fan, I am frustrated with the fact that when he penetrates toward the hoop, he is so predictable. He is looking to pass first, pass last. With no intentions to score. The opposing players collapse on him then they see it's Lonzo and think oh he's gonna pass, so they just cut off all passing lanes. If u don't go in to score, then you are helping your teammates, because the other team gots u figured out.  I truly think he is so worried about getting blocked that he rather just throw the ball away. F#CK what people are gonna say. Man up Lonzo!!!! Your are the crowned prince of Los Angeles, act like it. Gotta be more of a beast, get more gangsta wit it. Stop letting people punk u. Don't wait for your little bros to come in and show you how it's done, better set that Bar high. Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are u waiting for? Ball out my boy, we got u!!!! 

I meant to say you ain't helping out the team when you don't drive through with the option and ability to score.  You are screwing them over. I know you used to drive to the hoop and got rejected a few times so what? At least you let them fools know that you ain't scared of them, and at anytime you are able to jam it down their throats, keep them guessing, thats when it will open up your passing lanes and give your teammates some easy buckets. 

It's simple. Lonzo is not a leader. Look around the league. When crunch time comes every PG worth his pay takes control of the game. They score or get their team mates involved with the goal of winning the game. They have the killer instinct that is absent with Lonzo. I'm not sure Lonzo can learn that. Even if he could then you have to be concerned about his shooting skills. Can he develop them. The other thing we've found out about Lonzo this season is how fragile he is. Too many games missed due to injury. Lonzo is a "backup" PG at best. If the Lakers hang their hopes on him leading this team we could be in for an extended dry spell in Laker Land.  I think the Brass at the front office were dreaming when they hyped him up in the pre-season. Time for a reality check. 

• Like 1